Do this wash day routine to promote hair growth weekly!!!
- Start by washing your hair with Biotin Shampoo which gently cleanses hair. (Wash your hair at least once a week or depending on your hair type to cleanse out dirt and to much unnecessary oils)
- Next, apply a small amount of Biotin Conditioner from the ear level to the ends. Let the conditioner sit and add moisture for several minutes while it works its magic. Then rinse with cool water. This will do to your hair without weighing it down. For deep conditioning leave it for 20 minutes and cover your hair with a bathing cap and rinse after. (Best to pair with our Biotin Shampoo, use it every time you wash your hair)
- Next brew our Ayurvedic Tea Rinse -
Place herbs in a glass container, boil water cover the herbs and steep for 10-20 minutes. Strain the mixture and allow it to cool. Pour over your head. DO NOT RINSE OUT. It is a leave in treatment. Strengthens your follicles and promotes a healthier hair growth.
Gently dry your hair with a cotton t-shirt. Avoid using blow dryers or if you need to use one please keep it in warm settings instead of hot.
- Apply your favorite leave in conditioner
- Use Whipped Coco Shea Butter or Whipped Mango Shea Butter To keep your hair moisturized. Apply a dime size amount of the products and gently apply it from your root to scalp. This will definitely moisturize your hair (We recommend you use it daily for best results ) Also, both Mango and Coco Shea butters are also perfect skin moisturizers. Try it to get the glowing and healthy skin you’ve always wanted.
- Apply a small amount of Hair Growth Oil from roots to ends to seal in moisture. This lightweight, body-boosting hair growth oil leaves hair looking thicker. Use a wide-tooth comb to work the product evenly through the hair.
- Detangle gently, your hair will feel healthy and over time you grow healthier, thicker and longer.
Our Best Sellers:
Glammednaturally Hair Growth Oil - This 100% natural and organic hair growth oil just might be the answer to your hair's problems. When it comes to ingredients, this product takes no shortcuts—it's packed with 100% organic essential & carrier oils, like organic castor seed oil, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic jojoba oil, organic sesame seed oil, rosemary oil, tea tree essential oil, organic lavender oil, Vitamins E & B and some other essential oils which naturally promotes hair growth with no side effects. This oil helps stimulate both hair and scalp to promote hair growth.
So, if your length is at a standstill. This leave-in oil will speed up your healthy hair process.
Whipped Mango Shea Butter - Infused with powerful hydrating and moisturizing ingredients this product from Glammednaturallyoil is 100% organic blend of shea butter and mango butter which is a great way to keep your hair in its prime condition. This hair butter is known to help regulate oil production, stimulate circulation, and rejuvenate tired locks while keeping it hydrated and well moisturized. Also Mango Shea Butter can be used as a skin moisturizer as it keeps your skin moisturized and soft.
Glammednaturally Biotin Shampoo - If your tresses are in need of a little extra TLC, make sure to pick up this formula. Given biotin’s strengthening benefits, it’s an excellent ingredient to seek out for reparative purposes. Our Biotin Shampoo is 100% organic and natural so it is safe and gentle to use. Despite the fact that this sulfate-free option cleanses super gently and is hypoallergenic, it’s still packed with plenty of botanicals that make it ideal for thinning hair.
Tackling hair growth from you wash your and using the right products and routine will help you achieve your hair goals over time. Remember consistency and patience is key. Don't give up on your hair you've got this and we are hair for you.
Hair Breakage And How To Prevent It
Due to its molecular structure and small quantity of protective oils, natural hair tends to be dryer and have rough texture compared to other hair types, which is why natural hair is prone to hair ...قراءة المزيد
Can Hypertension Cause Hair Loss?
Hypertension itself comes with its entire baggage of risks including heart disease, damage to kidneys, damage to the brain, but now, hair loss also seems to be added to the list. Most recently, res...قراءة المزيد