Hey guys so let's talk length retention!
Do you feel your hair just wouldn't grow pass a certain length?
When your hair is growing the proper way it retains LENGHT hence longer hair. This is what I have done consistently for 1 year to retain LENGHT
1. I sleep with a satin bonnet daily.
2. I haven’t done any protective hairstyle in exactly 14 months I don’t put any tension on my hair or edges.
3. I always deep condition my hair once weekly.
4. I scalp cleanse weekly.
5. I do deep / protein treatment once a month.
6. Yes, I trim a little of my ends once every 3 months so 4 times a year. Honestly, you only need to trim a little bit done over donut cause if you do you won’t retain length. It’s important to trim your split ends to promote new growth.
7. I drink lots of water and eat healthy
8. I use the right brush to detangle, I recommend @brushwiththebest by @lovingyourhair
9. I take vitamins
10. Finally, I use Glammednaturallyoil hair and braid oil daily and use the mango and coco shea butter to keep my hair moisturized.